Hey Ririeye food lovers, Riri bring to you recipe on how to make delicious egg stew. The great taste of egg well seasoned in stew will make you try this quick easy recipe again and again.
This can be had as breakfast, lunch or Dinner
- 2 Large eggs
- 4-6 medium plum tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- Salt to taste
- Dry pepper or freshly chopped habanero pepper (atarodo)
- 1-2 Knorr cubes
- Curry powder
- 1/2 cup or 4 tablespoons of canola/vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- In a large or medium frying pan/skillet, heat the oil on medium heat
- Once the oil is hot enough, add the onions and minced garlic and fry for about 3 minutes on medium heat or until the onions are translucent; stir occasionally
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry on medium low heat for about 7-10 minutes or until the sauce begins to taste more like stew and the tomatoes and onions are completely separated from the oil.
- Add the salt, pepper, and seasoning cube(s) and stir the mixture
- Then on low-medium heat, slowly pour in the well beaten eggs, do not stir the mixture immediately. Let the eggs cook and set (this takes about 2 minutes; you will begin to see bubbles at the top of the mixture. Then you can stir the mixture for about 2-3 more minutes until the eggs are completely solid and cooked.
You can enjoy boiled or fried yam:
With Boiled or Fried planatin:
With White Rice: