Today on the Ririeye’s cuisine, we share a recipe on how to make the well-known Jollof Spaghetti.According to Ririeye the ultimate tip for cooking Jollof Spaghetti is to ensure that the spaghetti is not overcooked. The total meal preparation time for this recipe is 35 minutes.
- 300g Spaghetti
- 2 Cups of Pepper & Tomato Mix
- 1/2 Med Onions (Sliced)
- 1 Med Red Pepper
- 1 Med Green Pepper
- 5 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 Stock Cubes Pinch of Salt
- Place enough water to cook the spaghetti in a pot. Add chopped onions, a teaspoon of dry pepper and the spaghetti
- Allow the spaghetti to cook until it has softened enough to eat, but not cooked thoroughly.
- Add the stew, about 3 – 4 tablespoonful with the meat and stir carefully. Lower the heat to allow the spaghetti cook slowly in the stew, and let it cook till the spaghetti has absorbed the stew, and taken on the colour of Jollof rice. Serve immediately.